Victoria’s Secret model Stella Maxwell has also been the face of H&M, Urban Outfitters, Ermanno Scervino, Max Factor and, as of late, the Karl Lagerfeld + ModelCo collection. When she’s not being photographed for advertisements or seen canoodling with girlfriend Kristen Stewart, you can catch her walking the runway for the likes of Marc Jacobs, Versace and Balmain — or posting on Instagram where she has 3.7 million followers, making her one of the most popular models on the social media platform. We caught up with the bicoastal supermodel (she splits her time between New York City and Los Angeles) to ask her our quickfire questions.
1. When it comes to my morning routine… I meditate for 20 minutes every morning. After that, I like to do yoga. Sometimes I have super early call times so my yoga and exercise schedule is flexible. I like to drink fresh juice every morning and eat a light breakfast.
2. The last thing I googled was… how to make a turmeric tea latte. That sounds crazy, but it’s true.
3. If my days had one extra hour… I would stay out dancing a little later or get a little more sleep, depends on the day.
4. The best beauty advice I ever received was… to eat fresh and clean and drink a lot of water and to try and stay as stress-free as possible. Really, this is so important.
5. My desert island beauty product is… well, it was coconut oil. I always pictured a deserted island as having coconuts. However, having used the new Karl Lagerfeld + ModelCo range, I can honestly say I am obsessed with the lip balm and need to have this with me at all times.
6. The best makeup artist tip I learned backstage was… to always bring your own makeup to touch it up at the end and bring it back to how you want it.
7. When I’m stressed… I take some time to chill out, to meditate, to relax and to calm down. I do that by picking up the phone and yelling at my agent Ali for five minutes — ha ha, joking.
8. When my self-confidence has taken a hit… I am so lucky to have beautiful friends around me and a supportive family. I can’t say how important it is to have a good support system around you.
9. My guilty pleasure is… a hamburger from Apple Pan in Los Angeles.
10. My most memorable career highlight was… well, that’s hard to say. There have been a few amazing moments: being signed to The Lions, walking my first major fashion show, Marc Jacobs and, of course, being signed as a Victoria’s Secret Angel and then walking the show was so incredible. It’s hard to even explain. I shot with Steven Meisel for the first time the other day and that was amazing also. Of course, working with Karl Lagerfeld and ModelCo on this new beauty collection was a true honor. Really, there have been so many magical moments.
11. When it comes to working out… I think cardio is super important. I try to do a lot of yoga as it relaxes me and works the entire body. One thing I don’t like to do is overdo it.
12. The one song I can’t get enough of right now is… “U, Me and Madonna” by 1-800 GIRLS. I love that song.
13. If you looked at my desktop you’d see… a photo of me and my family. They’re the world to me. Oh, and a photo of me and my doggy, Tripp.
14. My most memorable travel experience was… going to Los Angeles for the first time. I immediately knew that’s where I wanted to live for the rest of my life. The energy and the weather and just the whole texture of the city. I fell in love.
15. I’m dying to splurge on… some charities.
16. The thing I’m most looking forward to this summer is… having a healthy, loving, creative summer full of family and friends.
17. When I have a free night… I usually hang out with friends. We laugh and talk and listen to music and just chill out.
18. If you looked in my fridge you’d always find… nothing at all. I am always on the road so my fridge is notoriously empty.
19. My most treasured possession is… my dog, Tripp. I don’t know if that’s a possession, but if it is…
20. My biggest fashion regret is… leaving my worn-in Givenchy hooded sweater on a shoot the other day and never finding it again!
21. One thing I wish people knew about me is… that I love my job and I love my family and friends and that I genuinely care about this earth and about humanity.
This article first appeared on TheFashionSpot.com