It’s the Cashmere Mafia edition
of She Made Me Watch This! In this episode, Lori and I analyze what
works and what doesn’t in the first two episodes of the new ABC drama series,
- what changes were made from the original pilot
- why we love Caitlin and the way Bonnie Somerville plays
- why we hate what the writers have done to Zoe’s character
- Juliet’s makeover, and what’s still missing in her story line
- Mia’s bad pirate sleeves, and good mentoring skills
- the wonder of spreadsheets and their many uses
- lots and lots of Caitlin and Alicia!
We also show some of the lesbian story line scenes, and Lori gives tips for
succeeding in the workplace (here’s one: don’t sleep with co-workers!).
And we wear business suits! In memory of the days when we actually had to wear something besides jeans to work.