18. Lauren Lewis, Lost Girl
A Yale graduate, a veteran of Afghanistan, a humanitarian volunteer in the Congo, a super genius scientist and doctor of the Light Fae. There is legitimately nothing Dr. Lauren can’t do.
17. Lucy Pevensie, The Chronicles of Narnia
Without Lucy, there’d be no Narnia. She’s the most faithful, the most valiant, and, frankly, the most adorable of all the Pevensies.
16. Astrid Hofferson, How to Train Your Dragon
She’s just an old-fashioned take it down with an axe and then lop its head off kind of girl, until she learns to ride (and love!) a dragon.
15. Pam de Beaufort, True Blood
She may smile too much and wear too much pink, but please remember that she can rip out your throat if she needs to.
14. Regina/Evil Queen, Once Upon a Time
You wanted to see your queen? Well, my dears, here she is!
13. Cara Mason, Legend of the Seeker
She doesn’t need to be rescued. If she wanted you dead, you’d be dead already.