This one’s for all you girls who love a woman with muscles. Bad-asses, hard-asses or just girls who look kick-ass in a sleeveless shirt — they all rule. Here’s my list of top ten girls with guns in film. I limited this list to movies, but that doesn’t mean you have to. Did I miss anyone?
10. Jennifer Garner in Elektra.
Using her biceps for good, not evil.
9. Demi Moore in G.I. Jane.
Drop and give me 20. Hell, you can drop and give me anything you want.
8. Angela Bassett in everything.
If Tina Turner had had Angela’s arms, Ike would’ve thought twice about smacking her around.
7. Missy Peregrym in Stick It.
The film’s title could mean a lot of things, but there’s no mistaking those abs.
6. Sigourney Weaver in Alien Resurrection.
Putting the “rip” in Ripley.
5. Michelle Rodriguez in lots of things.
We all know Girlfight, so here’s a shot from S.W.A.T.
4. Michelle Yeoh in, like, 20 martial arts movies.
You don’t know Michelle until you see her in a Jackie Chan movie. She does her own stunts.
3. Jessica Biel in Blade: Trinity.
Vampires fear garlic, crosses, silver bullets and Jessica’s ability to bench press them.
2. Hilary Swank in Million Dollar Baby.
Nobody likes a show-off. Except in this case.
1. Linda Hamilton in Terminator 2.
The one who started it all. The first to show it was not only OK to pump it up, but it was also hot.