When we got got word that Bleacher Report posted a “20 Hottest Sports Movie Babes” list, our first thought was, “Wait, are there really 20 movies about female athletes?” Alas, no.
Bleacher Report’s list definitely includes some sports-playing actresses/characters, but at least half of it is comprised of women whose role was to seduce male athletes from the sidelines. So, we decided to make our own “10 Hottest Sports Movie Babes” list. At the very least our list includes women in their uniforms. Bleacher Report only included uniform pictures if the women were in bikinis.
10) Tami Maida (Helen Hunt), Quarterback Princess: “What bothers you? That I’m a lady or that I’m a quarterback?”
9) Anne Marie Chadwick (Kate Bosworth), Blue Crush:
8) Sara (Julie Stiles), Save the Last Dance: “That’s OK, I’ll dance in circles, probably around you."
7) Monica Wright (Sanaa Lathan), Love and Basketball: “I’d rather wear a jersey than an apron.”
6 & 5) Jules and Jess (Keira Knightley and Parminder Nagra), Bend it Like Beckham: “Anyone can cook aloo gobi, but who can bend a ball like Beckham?”
4) Pat Pemberton (Katharine Hepburn), Pat and Mike:”Would you like to see me serve a few, Mr. Conovan?”
3) Eva Rodriguez (Zoë Saldana), Center Stage:”What, did you go to a special bitch academy or something?”
2) Missy Pantone (Eliza Dushku), Bring It On: “See, I’m a hardcore gymnast. No way jumping up and down yelling ‘Go Team Go’ is gonna satisfy me.”
1) Dottie Hinson (Geena Davis), A League of Their Own:”Oh, piss on your hat!”
Who’s missing from our list?