Your friendly and exhausted AfterEllen.com staffers and bloggers are taking some time off for the Thanksgiving holiday. So things will be pretty quiet around here until Monday (well, probably Sunday night, because we’re crazy like that).
How can you entertain yourself in the meantime? Funny you should ask! Here are a few ideas:
- Watch the new episodes of U People and We’re Getting Nowhere
- Read Siege’s post about chefs who guarantee a happy holiday
- Watch Home for the Holidays (starring Holly Hunter and directed by Jodie Foster) on Showtime Thursday night (and feel better about your own family angst)
- Add your own bad movies you love and good movies you hate to Dorothy Snarker’s lists
- Read about Peppermint Patty’s personal pilgrimage
- Watch Battlestar Galactica: Razor (nothing says “happy holidays” like space drama!)
- Read the linster’s post about Thanksgiving TV
- Suggest some great TV dykons to go with Ace’s picks
- Read a review of What’s Cooking? (starring Julianna Margulies and Kyra Sedgwick as a lovely lesbian couple)
- Watch Loving Annabelle on Logo Sunday night
And, of course, catch up on all the articles, recaps and vlogs you haven’t had time for lately. I like to think we all have at least one thing to be thankful for: the very existence of AfterEllen.com. Now let’s eat!
photo: Anne Taintor