It’s President’s Day in the U.S., so our bloggers and staff have the day (or at least the afternoon) off.
Here are some ways to pass the presidential time (other than dreaming we’ll someday have a female president):
2. Visit VisibleVote08.com to learn all about the candidates and issues.
3. Read some articles and blog posts about politics and female leaders:
- Hillary shreds and Barack sings for Super Tuesday
- Women in the White House
- Hillary Clinton wins New Hampshire primary
- Cherry Jones cast as the President on “24″ (too bad it won’t air till after the general election)
- Women who rule (literally)
- Jon Stewart’s Greatest Lesbian Moments
- Top 10 reasons I love “Battlestar Galactica” (including President Laura Roslin)
- Politicians With Lesbian Daughters: the Hot New Trend?
- I want Marlee Matlin to run for president (oh, maybe that one doesn’t really count)
4. Sing along with “Sister Suffragette” from Mary Poppins. Shoulder to shoulder into the fray!
We’ll be back in full force tomorrow, casting off the shackles of yesterday. Enjoy the holiday!