1.) When and where have you met a celebrity?
I met Bill Nye the Science Guy at a rocket launch when I was 16.
I’m into nerdy celesbians (celesbinerds?) and might cry like a 15-year old girl at a New Kids on the Block concert if I could meet Rachel Maddow. We’d talk about teabagging while she made me a manly drink and I looked through her graphic novel collection. Those are all euphemisms.
2.) What lesbian/bi pop culture character are you most like, and why?
Not sure – maybe a mix between Alice and Bette from The L Word. I’m aggressive, passionate, and opinionated; I like to pretend I’m a social media whiz; and my friends say I make priceless facial expressions.
3.) What cd is in heavy rotation for you right now?
Incredibad by The Lonely Planet. Very clever parodies of musical genres and pop culture. Somehow, Natalie Portman is adorable rapping about slitting throats and watching people choke on nitrous. Cutie!
Natalie Portman performing "Natalie’s Rap"
4.) What song are you currently singing in the shower?
"Holding Back the Years" by Simply Red and the entire Very Best of Daryl Hall and John Oates album. I can offer little in the way of explanation.
Now it’s your turn! Each week, we’ll highlight a new reader and their answers to at least 5 of these pop culture-related questions:
1)What video is currently embedded on your profile and why?
2) When and where have you met celebrity, or which celebrity would you most like to meet?
3) What lesbian/bi pop culture character are you most like, and why?
4) What cd is in heavy rotation for you right now?
5) If we hacked into your DVR, what would we find?
6) What song are you currently singing in the shower?
7) What movie star does your pet most resemble?
8) When did you start reading AE, or what’s your favorite AE feature?
If you’d like to participate, send your answers to our AfterEllen.com Staff account, then check back each Thursday to see who our new featured is for the week.