At the "Evening With Women" benefit in Los Angeles, our reporter Lesley Goldberg asked some of the women who walked the red carpet who their picks would be:
Renée Zellweger: “I think Rachel Maddow is extraordinary. I tune in every day. I think she’s so charming, and so witty and funny. If you want someone to go to bat for your team, I think she’s the girl. I think Scarlett Johansson is quite beautiful, so it depends on how you define hot. And you’d be on the list!”
Ann Wilson (Heart): "Michelle Obama and Rachel Maddow."
Clementine Ford (The L Word): “Rachel Weiss would be on mine, I love her. Also, I think Kate Winslet is gorgeous. And Linda Perry. (Laughs.) Those are my top three.”
Linda Perry (as her partner, Ford, stood nearby): “First of all, Clementine Ford is at the top of my list. Number two would be Clementine Ford. Number three would be Clementine Ford. I have no eyes for anyone but her.”
Kat Von D (L.A. Ink): “Linda Perry would be on there for sure because any woman who is down for a cause like this is definitely hot, and a bunch of other random people; I think Johnette Napolitano is hot.”
Tracy Ryerson (The Real L Word):“I think Sofia Vergara, if only she was gay. Michelle Rodriguez and Jessica Biel.”
Nicol Paone (The Big Gay Sketch Show) picked:
1. Marion Cotillard – Did you see her number in Nine? Jesus!
2. Lena Headey – Yup!
3. Rachel Weisz – I’ll be your constant gardener.
4. Kate Beckinsale – Let’s play Lauren Canyon.
5. Rose Byrne – I’d love to play Glenn Close to her Ellen Parsons.
6. Carla Gugino – Call me.
7. Ruth Bader Ginsburg – I mean you gotta love a smart woman.
8. Rachel Maddow – Take me to Massachusetts and love me forever.
9. Queen Rania – She speaks five languages.
10. Kristen Stewart – I feel like a pedophile.