1. Bebe gloves. I don’t always love Bebe. (In fact, I find a lot of their stuff atrocious!) but they pulled it together when putting out these gloves. They’re a little bit tougher looking without totally rocking the boat; it’s truly a good balance. I’m sure you’ll be able to find at least five people on your list that would appreciate a pair, too. ($44)
2. Gaga Christmas stockings. Last week in Styled Out I gave you the heads up on Lady Gaga’s Holiday Workshop for Barneys New York. You need to get in there and get someone you know some of that magic. The collection tends to be a bit pricier (as it is at Barneys and all), but you could start spreading a little holiday cheer early by getting one of these awesome stockings! ($65)
3. Marc Jacobs Headphones. It’s all in the details, and a good stocking stuffer isn’t something to turn your nose up at, people!
These headphones are sure to score you some points FTW this year. Everything about them, right down to the cord, is 150% adorbs. ($88)
4. Miu Miu iPhone sleeve. Can someone pick me up this Miu Miu handbag this year for the holidays? No? They’re like $1,200? Sigh. Well, you could always get me this rad iPhone sleeve by the brand instead! I prefer the red, but in case who you’re shopping for doesn’t, they have a couple of other colors to choose from. ($150)
5. Rain jacket. What better way to show the femme in your life that she is loved and cared for than splurging on a fun-yet-functional rain jacket? I am in love with the Orla Kiely brand and this jacket does not disappoint. ($425)